[IRCA] NOV 7 More TAs

Jim Renfrew
Holley NY

1701    1098.07    het
1702    837    France strong
1704    774    RNE1
1704    603    France  // 837   NEW
1730    1214.92    ALBANIA    CRI Serbian - in slow fade-ups over Absolute
on 1215 to 20 on the S-meter.  NEW
1735    963    weak audio

Lots of the regulars are in also

1215 is the first TA channel on which I've heard three different stations
now!

IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, I ADDED THESE OTHERS AS I WAS TRYING TO GET OUT THE DOOR FOR DINNER WITH MY WIFE ...

1806 882 SPAIN / CANARIAS - A station with spanish music was heard, no luck trying to parallel with COPE or COM Radio on Delicast. A few moments later Spanish talk rose up above the music and this second station was parallel to the COPE web audio. So this is a new one. My guess is that the first station might have been Tenerife not // to COPE network at that time. I'll have to check this when in Newfoundland next week.

1811    675    UNID    weak music

1814 576 SPAIN RNE5 // web audio. There's usually a big het here, but I think this is the first time I've managed to get any audio. NEW

2005 Upon returning home from dinner, 747 R5 with music, 855 RNE1, 909 BBC, but much weakened compared to the pre-dinner experience.

That's 4 new TAs in one day. I've been known to go for years with no new TAs. There were hets everywhere in the early evening.