Re: [IRCA] WQDD-569 1610 kHz

At 10:11 PM 10/28/2008, you wrote:
>It is now WQDD569, as that is a GRMS license in Rockville, MD as far as I
>can tell.
>
>Paul Walker
>www.onairdj.com

I played around with the call letters and Googled them.  Here's something at:

http://www.radio-info.com/smf/index.php?topic=111141.0

They mention WQVB569 in Wapato, WA

and:  http://www.radio-info.com/smf/index.php?topic=108260.0

Here they mention WQBB569 in Union Gap, WA.

Either case, they're near Yakima, WA....some 350 km from me in Victoria........Walt.

PS:  There's still my question....is there a good on-line resource to look up these call signs?