Re: [IRCA] WQDD-569 1610 kHz

I've checked a list of all TIS' licenses in California, Idaho, Oregon and
Washington.. and I come up with nothing that matches WQDD569.

TIS calls are 4 letters and three numbers and I haven't even found a license
with the numbers 569 in it.

Walt, can you record it off the radio and email an audio file?

I don't think WQDD569 are the call letters youre hearing... unless this is a
TIS the FCC doesnt license.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com

--