Re: [IRCA] EWE Antenna question. (2nd attempt!)

Re: [IRCA] EWE Antenna question. (2nd attempt!)

Gil,

     We'll be heading down to Savannah next week for a couple of days. Wednesday to Saturday, I do believe. However, this time it's with family and not 100 or so 8th Graders. What does your schedule look like for that time?

KI4SYC

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!