Re: [IRCA] Tower Identity

Yes, the good old KRKD AM tower. It still stands and I can say that I once owned KRKD FM.  I loved listening to Huggy Boy on KRKD AM from 12 AM till 5 AM.   He was one of the best LA jocks.   He would "Buy Time" on KRKD for his own show.  He pushed and pluged both the Count Five and the Seeds -- into rock N roll history.  And of course -- was paid cash for the air play of "Pushing to hard" and "Physicolic reaction".