Re: [IRCA] EWE Antenna question. (2nd attempt!)

Re: [IRCA] EWE Antenna question. (2nd attempt!)

Barry

Here in Arizona my EWE is 20x50x20 and it works well most of the year.  At this time of the year it is very dry here and the ground it is not working very well at all.  My ground  system is one 8 foot ground rod and one 10 foot copper water pipe.  I also have a berm around the ground rods that I can add water.  We now have t-storms with rain so in the next few days I can start to add water to the ground system and by August when TP season starts I may have my ground back.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ