[IRCA] Ultralightdx Yahoo Group Site

Hello All,

     For IRCA list subscribers with even a casual  interest in Ultralight
radios (whether for DXing,  modifications or  both),  we hope you will consider
joining the new Yahoo Group site,  "Ultralightdx."

     Organized by John Bryant in his typical superb  method, the site not
only welcomes reports of Ultralight DX loggings from any  place in the world, but
already has a gallery of Ultralight modification  photos (including John's
excellent "National SRF-39" project, and  a separate album of a monstrous 14.5"
antenna transplant project by  another notorious fanatic), but will shortly
have a library of mp3 audio clips  of transoceanic DX, a "Rogue's Gallery" photo
section, etc.

     Designed to augment the Ultralight DXers' presence  on the IRCA list and
dxer.ca, this valuable resource should be fully  investigated by all with
even a passing interest in pocket radio DX.  We  welcome all to join, as we
collectively explore this fascinating new niche in  the AM-DX hobby!

                       73,  Gary DeBock