Re: [IRCA] KOHI to move antenna

Powell,

The reason I made the "X Band" comment about KOHI, is I have no idea
what the FCC might or might not do. Not having a direct connection with
broadcasting any longer, I had no clue. That is why people like myself
depend on your insight. Since many decided not to build their X Band
station, the FCC did not meet their "quota" per se, so I fiqured they
may reopen the window to try and get more stations to move. With no one
in the West on 1700, it is wide open, except in So Cal with Tecate,
Mexico.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin