Re: [IRCA] WebTV users...

I find it a real nuisance to have to go through quoted text
to get to the message of the message sender.  Infact, there
are some poster's who include several header lines as part of
the quoted text and I've gotten to the point when I see a
message from that poster I don't even bother reading it.

I actually think the proper e-mail etiquette is to put the
quoted text first but then who made that rule, a person with
a short memory?

Keep doing it your way Patrick.

Tom