Re: [IRCA] WebTV users...

--- Tom Dimeo <mwam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I find it a real nuisance to have to go through
> quoted text
> to get to the message of the message sender.

That's why you quote ONLY the minimum needed to get
the message across. Quoting all or too much in some
lists will AUTOMATICALLY get the posting rejected.

> Infact, there
> are some poster's who include several header lines
> as part of
> the quoted text and I've gotten to the point when I
> see a
> message from that poster I don't even bother reading
> it.

That's rude. We get messages at the radio station with
4 and 5 pages of CC's. Someone doesn't know how to use
mail.

Another pet peeve, is forwarding.

Have you ever gotten something forwarded like this

The quote lines take half the page.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net