Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: 1181 mystery carrier

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: 1181 mystery carrier

Thank you, Glenn H., for the nice data-summary!
I have just added the observation from Austin, Texas,
seemingly at 110 degrees.  Resultant now at:
http://tonnesoftware.com/1180E.gif

The map is centered on Atlanta, Georgia.  Three of
these observations are very close to one another.
Observations from midwest to east coast would be
very helpful.  Send observations to  tonne@xxxxxxxxxxx
if you want to contribute.  And, yes, the plan is to move
on down the alphabet as the plot is upgraded, from E
to F, G, H, etc.

- Jim Tonne