[IRCA] 1181 signal map update

I have just plotted data or updated data to show
the location of the mystery signal on 1181.  This
latest addition shows signals  from Prince Edward
Island, Manasota Key in Florida, and Fort Walton
Beach in Florida.  Observation from Enid OK was
changed to 125 degrees.

The new map is posted at
http://tonnesoftware.com/1180F.gif
As before, this is an 800x600 graphic and you
may have to click on it to get the clear version.
It is centered on Atlanta, Georgia and only the
night patterns of stations on 1180 are shown.

Notice that Enid, Manasota Key, Austin and
Memphis all show one location (northern shore
of Cuba).  And New Jersey, Prince Edward
Island and (also) Austin show a second location
(Puerto Rico).

A thought occurred to me that this business of the
signal going off and then coming on at a different
signal strength  *could*  mean that there are  *two*
locations, as hinted at in the above paragraph.
Telephonic or radio communication could
coordinate the switching operation.

I think someone measured the frequency of the
signal and it had such precision (within one Hz of
1181) that I doubt that it was an accident.  By far
the most likely way to have such accuracy is to use
a modern-day frequency synthesizer.  I think this
rules out operation by any of the Caribbean nations
themselves.

- JimT