[IRCA] DX Test Team needs immediate assistance! QRSS Files

[IRCA] DX Test Team needs immediate assistance! QRSS Files

Your broadcast test coordinator just converted to Windows Vista (My advice,
don't!) Many applications will not run correctly under this OS including the
"MultiTone" software that I was using to generate Quasi-QRSS files for DX
Tests. I'm in desperate need of two such files...can any member help out?

I'd like to generate the following two files. Both should be converted to
small, mono, MP3 files and e-mailed directly to myself. They need to be
small because both stations have limited bandwidth to the Internet.

We need:

WNJC QRSS File:
2.5khz Tones
10 Second Dot Length
Text should read: WNJC WNJC

KXTO
2.5khz Tones
10 Second Dot Length
Text should read: WNJC WNJC

I usually also have the software include a "standard Morse code" ID at the
start of the file at 10wpm.

If you can help, I'd be really grateful!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator