Re: [IRCA] DX loggings for DXWW-E tonight (6/18)

Re: [IRCA] DX loggings for DXWW-E tonight (6/18)

Charles,

I have commented on RR from time to time, but it
was likely Dr.Z (Paul V. Zecchino) who posted the list.

I usually hear things better from the middle to
eastern part of the island, but your rationale is
the same as mine sometimes is in lieu of any
DFing info.  940 is problematic for me, with WINZ
Miami on that channel.  I do hear RR but that's about all I can say.

The two RR's on 870 have been heard here and are
likely Sancti Spiritus, SS, and Pilon, GR, based
on past investigations.  950 is another channel
where two RR's can often be heard, probably others on any given night.

As I've mentioned, I don't have any info on power
levels of Cuban stations beyond what WRTH lists
and other guesses which have been offered.  My
conjuring skills are not adequate to hazard my own estimate.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA