Re: [IRCA] IBOC Hash trashes KSL

Well said...

For what it's worth, here in San Diego, we have two stations very close
together:  KOGO-600 running IBOC, and XESS-620, the fraudulent Tijuana
station which pretends to be in Ensenada, not running IBOC.  KOGO's daytime
IBOC hash is enough to put a nasty squeal on top of XESS' signal on 620.  It
will be interesting to see what happens when two or more legitimate stations
start interfering with each other...

Although I'm prepared for the worst (a total AM apocalypse which renders the
band useless for DXing, even in remote areas like national parks), I
cautiously expect the actual outcome will be at least a little less horrible
than that...

73, Tim