Re: [IRCA] R-390A for sale

The SPR4 I have tunes in 500-700 khz bands too. The MW band is set from
500-1000 and then 1000-1500. I can tune about 140 khz on each side
though. I think my old R1000 is also splitting the band. I know the SP
600 I used to have split the band at 1350 khz. I guess that was really
common in the past. It is nice with the R8 I don't have to do that.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager