Re: [IRCA] R-390A for sale

Dennis,

Incidently (don't have my manual in front of me) a R-390A draws 220 watts
max with the ovens on, which of course aren't needed unless you are in an
Igloo in the North Pole, with them off it draws somewhere around 120-150
watts. About the same as a couple of 75 watt light bulbs, they won't twirl
your meter too much, I run mine (plural) on regular house current with no
problems although Charles's idea is a good one.

Bob Young
Millbury, ma
KB1OKL