Re: [IRCA] New Member Questions

Thanks Nick and to all. Yes, I know Don (JY) well. He suggested that I
join the list. He's said that Hawaii and Alaska are tough from here, and
has mentioned TA hets. I suspect that Don's time is more likely devoted
to amateur radio contesting, so I thought I would pester the bunch here.
I've heard Turks and Caicos on 530 here fairly regularly, as it's a nice
open frequency. Also a few Mexicans. I believe I've heard a het on 1215
a couple of times, but not much beyond that. The K9AY to the west has
provided lots of north and interior BC so far. I'll keep on listening,
and I've grabbed some good frequencies to try from some posts on the
reflector here. Thanks a bunch...

Chris