[IRCA] TP DX 10/9/06

Greetings,

Levels were down a bit on many channels this morning and there were more
DUs, per the higher solar numbers. I caught ABC on 531 & 558. I presume
Western Australia and they were //. Filipino on 612, I presume DYHP
again and also on 1062 (DZEC). CC on 936 & 945 were not as strong but
still there. No CC/RR under KGO, just KGO and KTBI.   I sat on 1170 for
a time around 1430 and Korea was there, but also Cantonese under it. I
would guess VOA, as they are listed as Cantonese between 1300-1500. This
needs closer watching. I would like to get an ID out of that. As it was
I did get some Cantonese talk on tape, but not at ID time. Maybe I can
pull out an ID on that one. CC u/o JOHK on 1287 this morning. So over
all not a bad morning.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin