Re: [IRCA] Daves' HQ 180

Bob,

I did sell my SP 600 to Ralph Sanserino some years back. I had little
choice living next to an electric fence. Unfortunately the old tube
receivers never had noise blankers, so the clicking would drive you
nuts. The noise blankers in the R8, SPR4, and even the R 1000 do a great
job on taking out the noise 99%. If it wasn't for that I would still
have my old SP 600. I bought it back in the early 80s from DXer Hank
Wilkinson from Santa Rosa CA, where he heard and QSL'd Singapore on 792
khz. A great receiver.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin