Re: [IRCA] WWKB 1520 Buffalo changes format

Re: [IRCA] WWKB 1520 Buffalo changes format

Title: Re: [IRCA] WWKB 1520 Buffalo changes format
Well, 1520 has lost me.

1520 lost me a while back when KOMA went to all news. It sucked and was just another nail in the coffin of AM radio as far as I was concerned. I am sure you easterners all feel as we did out west when KOMA dropped oldies.

I listen to oldies on XM now.

Kevin