Re: [IRCA] WWKB 1520 Buffalo changes format

Re: [IRCA] WWKB 1520 Buffalo changes format

Well, 1520 has lost me.  I grew up in the mid 50's early 60's listening to them.  I fondly remember George "Hound Dog" Lorenz and all the rest of the crew.  First heard Elvis on "KB".  Listened to them when i was in  the Navy in Norfolk, Va and sometime in Newport, R.I.  and even out to sea.  Lately I listened to them all the way across I-68 from Martinsburg, WV to home in Shinnston, WV.  A lot of the time when I'm out and about at night I listened to them while driving around locally.  Not an S-9 signal to be sure, but listenable.

I'm a talk radio person during the day as I drive to and from places around WV, but I'm a conservative talk radio person.  It wouldn't matter to me if they went conservative or liberal... Its a shame that it happened.   A last refuge of good radio from the depths of my youth is now "progressive" talk.

Progress?  I think not.

Larry N4SEA
Shinnston, WV

Do not take life too seriously, because in the end, you
won't come out alive anyway. (Theory of Absolute Certainty)