Re: [IRCA] KEVT DX Test

In reviewing the recording I made while trying for the
KEVT-1030 DX Test, I have two separate
Spanish-language stations, both looping roughly
West-Southwest, and both IDing with "Dies Triente
A.M.".  Neither of these stations ever mentioned the
"La Raza Dies Trenta A.M." ID which the original test
posting indicated we DXers should be alert for.

One of the stations had numerous talk segements by a
female announcer, with a song played periodically
between these segments.  The other station had more
music, which was of a more upbeat nature.  I also
heard an announcement from the latter station by a man
which mentioned "Grupo".

Can anyone who was closer to KEVT, and had much better
copy of the test, e-mail me with their thoughts on
which (if either) of these more closely matched what
KAVT broadcast during their test period?  I am trying
to zero in on anything that might've been KEVT, if I
even had them at all.

Thanx and 73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL