[IRCA] Eastern Power out West

Hi All,
I've been sitting on 770 (mostly) for the last week or so trying for WABC. Has anyone in the western region heard this one fairly recently or am I wasting my time? The dominate stations for me are KKOB (NM) and KTTH (WA) of course, followed by KCBC (CA), CHQR (AB) and KATL (MT).

What other EC power house's have been heard out West these days?
73- Doug
Albany, OR