Re: [IRCA] Need someone to confirm KXTO 1550khz Test

Re: [IRCA] Need someone to confirm KXTO 1550khz Test

Les I have this on tape. The sweep tones are audible but very weak. Time
is EST. Paul Walker's messages are all in HTML format which I can't read
here. How are reports for this being handled? Thanks!

1550 UNID 1/24 0402, Upward sweeping high pitch tones heard between 0402
and 0403. Nothing else identifiable. Presumed KXTO inventory insert
test. Very weak under mix of KZRK-TX with sports talk, KSFT-MO with
oldies, and UNID with SS ballads. I'm 790 miles east of KXTO. (PG-CO)

Drake R-8 and Kiwa 12" air core loop

Patrick Griffith
Westminster, CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/