Re: [IRCA] WOBBLER

At 01:20 AM 1/22/2006, you wrote:
>Well if it is Fidel, he's been up way past his bedtime.
>
>I always found theremins fascinating.  Not the instrument of choice for
>Communist dictators, I wouldn't think, too laid back.
>Fidel's politics certainly match the group name, and the result is
>definitely heavily distorted.
>Curt
>-------
>W. Curt Deegan
>Boca Raton, (southeast) FL

Curt,

Castro's getting to be old. He'll probably last a while longer because I'd
expect he doesn't have to suffer w/the pressures other heads of state do.
He's made it and I don't think he's got anyone plotting to get rid of him.

But there'll probably be chaos big-time down there when he goes.

I wonder how much the Wobblers will wobble when he goes.

Wobblers are still about the strangest thing I've fetched up to. I suppose
when we/if we find out what causes them, it'll be, "Dang, that was simple.
Why didn't we figger it out a long time ago?"

73 from Below the Mason-Dixon Line.

Charlie