[IRCA] WWCN Question

On Jan 22 at 0230 UTC, I heard a weak station under WABC on 770.  Mentions of "UCF" were heard during a basketball game, so I assume they were broadcasting the University of Central Florida game against Tulsa, which was played on that day and which UCF won..  There is a sports station on 770 in North Ft. Meyers FL, WWCN.  But a check of their website and the UCF website fails to turn up anything as to a radio network for UCF basketball games, or if WWCN broadcasts UCF games (they don't appear to).  Since there are no Oklahoma stations on 770, I assume I was hearing WWCN.  Does anyone have any hard info if WWCN broadcasts UCF games or a list of stations that might carry UCF basketball?  Thanks.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE