Re: [IRCA] Wobbler searching

All,
If your searching for the wobbler, do indeed check out Curt's audio files.
I'm regularly hearing oscillating hets (or something) that slowly vary in
frequency, but it's not the wobbler. That sound sure is funny. I've been
trying to think of how it's done. Could be some guy swinging a piece of thin
sheet metal back and forth into a mike, hi. It's fast, but it varies. Or,
maybe he's scratching a record album?, it's just nuts.

BTW, the oscillating hets I mentioned above are when my loop is configured
NW/SE. The oscillation stops with the heading is N/S.

No luck with it so far this evening.
73- Doug