Re: [IRCA] 1640- UNID Spanish heard [more]

Re: [IRCA] 1640- UNID Spanish heard [more]

Hmm, I should have checked later digests instead. From IRCA they come fast and
furious several times a day. Glenn

John,

How about R. Juventus Don Bosco, Dominican Republic?

BTW, I get the digest, so I went to IRCA/HCDX archive to see if someone had
already replied, but that has not been updated since Dec 25!

73, Glenn Hauser, 1730 UT Dec 29