Re: [IRCA] 1640- UNID Spanish heard

John,

How about R. Juventus Don Bosco, Dominican Republic?

BTW, I get the digest, so I went to IRCA/HCDX archive to see if someone had
already replied, but that has not been updated since Dec 25!

73, Glenn Hauser, 1730 UT Dec 29

I'm hearing weak Spanish talk (news?) on 1640 at  0005 EST on Dec 29 under the
Radio Disney outlet here.  KBJA in  Sandy UT is listed in Spanish here but I'd
have trouble believing that  here in Delaware.  Any other of the stations on
1640 broadcast in  Spanish?

  John Cereghin
  Smyrna DE