Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 860 cLASSICAL unid

All I'm getting is Reloj on 860, along with nostalgia-
40s Xmas music, also woman talking in English

740 SS talker with poor modulation, I suspect
Porgresso, mentions the word Orlanda; also another SS
with ballads.

Saul / Toronto

--- Niel Wolfish <nielwolf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Getting the same classical on 860 as Jim with Reloj
> in
> the background.  Now that Jim has IDed Radio Unam
> for
> me I can go back to sleep.  I heard XEUN way back in
> February of 1981 in the days when CJBC still had a
> scheduled silent period.
>
> Niel Wolfish
> Toronto
>

> --- Jim Renfrew <jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > 740 was Cuba at 0130 - Progreso I think, 0200 with
> > national anthem, I had
> > been hoping for Nicaragua.  Odd that I'm not
> hearing
> > Houston or Tulsa here.
> > 860 is R. Unam Mexico City with classical music,
> ID
> > at 0203, 0104 timecheck,
> > and chiney tones;  on top of Reloj and ESPN.
> >
> > Jim Renfrew, Byron NY

ärvi Pentti
  • Re: [DX] hyökkäyssivu DXLC!?, Ari Kilponen
  • [DX] FW: [IRCA] WOON Test - pass along, Tapio Kalmi
  • [DX] Kuunteluapua kaivataan, Ari Kilponen
  • [DX] Hyvä Tuomas meni, Harry Forsblom
  • [DX] raportit ja cd, Kari Tuominen
  • [DX] WNSH heard in Finland 12/19/08, Jim Solatie
  • [DX] KBGN AM 1060 heard in Finland, Jim Solatie
  • [DX] SDR IQ ja VISTA, kvuorel2
  • [DX] Werho 2009, Markku Sollo
  • [DX] Loki: 25.12.2008, Risto Kotalampi
  • [DX] Perseus + ulkoinen 500 GB kovalevy, harri . kiikeri
  • [DX] Kelejä pitelee, Ari Kilponen
  • [DX] Erinomaista kelivuotta 2009, Jim Solatie

  • Mail converted by MHonArc