[IRCA] ID Challenged

With stations who ID infrequently, in mind...I was listening to a station on 1490  last night/ this morning for about 2 1/2 hours. They ID'd or used a slogan after every oldies song and I just couldn't figure it out. (thanks to well timed fading, noise, etc.) I finally got a ToH ID. It was KTEL, Walla Walla, WA, my 15th on this freq.  Sometimes they hand it to you on a plate and it's still difficult to put a fork in it.

This morning was also the first time I put my outside wire antenna to work on the LF bands. ID'd about 35 morse code beacons.  Last time I checked out this band was about 25 years ago, but I didn't hear anything. Did this time, hi.  The internet helped me figure the QTH's of most of them. (all in the West or Northwest plus Canada)  See, now these guys have to cut out they're ID's abit and work on they're programming, hi. Well, time to hit the sack.
73- Doug