[IRCA] 1700 KKLF DX test heard in NE Oregon

[IRCA] 1700 KKLF DX test heard in NE Oregon

I heard the DX test of 1700 KKLF, here in NE Oregon.
Here's the email I just sent to Hue Beavers:
Steve

Hi Hue,
I just heard your DX test of 1700 KKLF, from 0606 to 0630 utc, December 4. I was tuned only to 1700 kHz.
The signal was very poor to poor, with brief periods of a few seconds to weak level. The sweep tones easily cut through the dominant "talkback weekend" program station; the morse code sometimes was easily heard as well.
I used a stopwatch synchronized to WWV's time signal, set to 0600:00 utc. The following is what I heard.
I did not record anything, and do not expect any verification of this, however you may find this report to be useful.
Thanks for putting this test on!
Steve Ratzlaff AA7U
Elgin, Oregon (NE Oregon)
AR-7030 receiver, 1600' E/W longwire

0607:17 utc  code, then sweep tones began
0608:40  slow code
0609:04 sweep tones, easily heard in background
0611:13 sweep tones
0611:50 fast code then slow code
0612:55 sweep tones began
0613:53 slow code, brief fade up, "KKLF"
0614:42 code ended, then sweep tones
0615:34 sweep tones
0615:55 fast code "KKLF" fadeup
0616:45 code
0617:20 sweep tones start
0618:26 slow code, brief fadeup for a couple seconds
0619:09 code still, then sweep tones at 0619:23
0619:47 fast code "KKLF"
0620:20 slow code
0621:09 sweep tones
0621:32 fast code
0622:02 slow code "KKLF KKLF KKLF"
0622:56 sweep tones
0623:36 fast code, very brief fadeup
0624:11 fast code fadeup
0624:30 slow code "KKLF KKLF KKLF"
0625:26 sweep tones
0626:15 fast code
0626:40 slow code "KKLF KKLF"
0627:29 sweep tones
0627:50 fast code
0628:25 slow code "KKLF KKLF KKLF"
0629:18 sweep tones
test apparently ended at 0630, nothing more heard, background came up then. (My information indicated the test would only last 9 minutes but it lasted much longer.)