[IRCA] KKLF DX test

I was listening on 1700 from 2200-2220 (PLT) and heard nothing.
Fortunately, I kept the PC recording until well past the bottom of the
hour.

I haven't quite figured out the times yet, but I did hear a few very fast
sweeps (somewhere around 2225 I think) and then some Morse code a bit
later....

Gotta figure out the exact time as well as figure out how to cut down the
.wav file so I can send a .mp3 report.

This on my Drake R-7 (thanks Mike) with KIWA loop.

philb