[IRCA] KKLF test received in Los Alamos

Heard on a Pioneer DEH-2300 in my wife's Isuzu Oasis:

Test commencing right after network news, about 2305 MST, consisting
generally of the repeated pattern of medium speed morse code., "DE KKLF
KKLF KKLF..." followed by excruciatingly slow morse code, "DE KKLF....",
then 15 cycles or so of sweep tones. Wash, rinse repeat. I think I heard
a voice announcement at about 2315 MST saying, "KKLF Testing".

Test ended at 2330 as Coast -to-Coast went to break.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get a recording, because I was driving home
from Santa Fe.  Wah.

--
Mike Westfall, N6KUY, WDX6O
Los Alamos, New Mexico (DM65uv)