Re: [IRCA] New Grayland SDR WAV Files

Thanks Colin...

I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts and don't believe I'm nearly as serious as you guys are! That might change, though.

My main interest that drew me here was not only BCB DXing, but improving my 160 reception. I figured this group had the edge on that and I was interested in the KAZ and such. Maybe I could be a junior member? I'm learning a lot...

The island is fairly RF quiet and I intend to take advantage of that.

Thanks for the welcome!

Ken
Lummi Island, WA