From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Guy Atkins <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2018 5:47 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] New Grayland SDR WAV Files

James, these particular files were recorded on a RSPduo. Tonga is so strong
lately they can be heard on nearly any receiver from the coast though!

73, Guy

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018, 5:06 PM <jniven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Guy,
>
> Wow, 1017 Tonga is a great signal......
> Which SDR receiver did you record these from??
> Thanks again!!
>
> James Niven
> Austin, Texas

montreal.kotalampi.com
This group is for those interested in AM (Broadcast Band) DXing, sponsored by the International Radio Club of America (IRCA) To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the IRCA Archives.(The current archive is only available to the list members.Using IRCA