Re: [IRCA] New Grayland SDR WAV Files

Hey Ken: Colin in Victoria â not sure Iâve seen you on the list before... youâre close enough to Victoria to technically be part of our inner circle â not sure thatâs good or bad; Nick HP, Walt S, Tom H, Eric F, Brian C, etc...  or as weâll soon be known as: âThe John Bryant Memorial Radio Club.â

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -