[IRCA] This latest IBOC session

Concerning the recent discussions on this list (and you all know what I'm
talking about), may I ask you to PLEASE keep in mind a few things:

- This list is a FREE SERVICE provided to you. Risto is giving us space on his
server and mailing list software; Patick and I are giving you our time (gee,
was there a holiday going on? I had to spend my time trying to hang onto a Net
connection in the middle of nowhere (aka rural IN) and read all these IBOC
tirades as line-by-line came up on the screen! Yeah, REAL vacation time. Yeah,
the relatives I travelled from LA to see understood - sure. They had no idea
what I was doing!). BE CONSIDERATE. The way this is going, it's not going to be
long before my husband puts his foot down and tells me I can't use his laptop
when we're on the road anymore because he's sick and tired of all this - is
that what you'd all prefer? NO list?

- How many times do I have to remind you - THIS IS A DX LIST, first and
foremost. This is a place for DX tips, helping with UNIDs, information about
radio formats, receiver reviews, that sort of thing. If you need a little
information about radio electronics, want to pass on some personal information,
or comment abut this great restaurant DXers might want to try if and when a
DXpedition brings them to XXX, I have no problem - just as long as it doesn't
take over the list. If you want to talk about some trend in broadcasting and
nothing else, THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR IT. And that's NOT going to change, SO
DON'T TRY. If you don't like that fact, there are unsubscribe instructions on
each message.

There is no point discussing any more about this on the list. If you want to
talk to me about it privately, please wait until I get home on Sunday.

Now let's get back to DX and stay there!!

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA web site at http://www.ircaonline.org