[IRCA] WMQM 1600v?

I was monitoring 1600 kHz at 2255 UT November 24, noting a heterodyne on the
high side, about 200 Hz, indicating some station was off-frequency around
1600.2 kHz. Dominant audio was from a religious station, but I could not be
sure it was the station off-frequency. Speaker closed with AC 901 phone, so I
assume that was WMQM Memphis, tho with brokered religion one can never be
absolutely positive about such clues. No WMQM ID heard before it went off at
2301, presumably changing to its very low 35-watt night power, and 5 pm CST is
the November SS time for WMQM --- in December it will be 2245. And the het also
went off at the same time, altho there may have been a trace of it still. Now
1600 was as usual dominated by KATZ St Louis, more religion.

Can anyone confirm whether WMQM is the one on 1600.2?

73, Glenn Hauser, Enid OK