Re: [IRCA] 2.5 k pot

--- vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 With my EWE being portable,  I plan to take it on
> vacation this spring,  Going to have to bring a grounding rod and
> hammer to get the ground connection.  Guess that I will cut a 8' rod
> into two 4' sections and hope for damp soil.

*** For BOG's we found at LBI ( granting that's on the sand and not
soil ) that using a fan of radials, perhaps 3 or 4 between 15 & 20'
each worked quite well given that we had other issues with rods in the
past. That's certainly easier for a travelling setup if that would work
with the EWE.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]