Re: [IRCA] Terminating Resistor

Craig,

I did not catch that. Yes, you are right running the two in series. I
was thinking of only a 500 ohm resistor or pot, as 500 ohms is not
enough. The problem with it topping out at 1160 ohms, it is possible the
null (peak) right run beyond that in some areas. I would like to go up
to 1500 ohms anyway. The 2.5 K one I am using is still fairly broad, and
not touchy like the 5K was. I used a 5K from 1981 when I put the EWE in,
until the last year or so. The cows kept bumping their nose against the
control and knocking it off. That was before I put the mesh over it too.
I had quite a time with the cows for a year or so. That bunch was more
destructive. I haven't had any trouble in sometime now though. The mesh
did the trick.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin