[IRCA] Let's talk businesss

Nigel,

Let's go from in-principle to potential: How much would you want for one
of your R-5000s?

There would be advantages for me to do business with you:

1. I'd know the receiver has the modification to remove the low-band
attenuation, or can get it.
2. I'd know that the previous owner treated his equipment with propriety.

Universal wants US $500.00. Don't feel bound to that, though.

Would I get one of the manuals?

73 from the odd-ball Yankee Nation, who still loves its Mum (Queen
Mother of England) just fine.

Charles

--

          ------