From: Michael Hawkins
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 4:38 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Re: Columbus Clippers help

Art,

It looks like another edition of "I dare you to find us."  WSMZ/103.1 is now WVKO.  It is in Johnstown, just northeast of Columbus.  Their web site says they broadcast Clippers games, BUT it is still a WSMZ web site, so it may be obsolete.  Results somewhat inconclusive.

Mike Hawkins

Art Blair <artngwen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kids,
Looking for the station that broadcasts Columbus Clippers ballgames. Am told that it is 103.1-WSMZ but according to the FCC and Radio Locator this station doesn't exist!

Art
Folsom, CA

Do you Yahoo!?

90" href="msg01290.html">Re: [DX] Wikipedia ja DX, Pentti Stenman
  • [DX] 7600 egeä, Harry Forsblom
  • [DX] wiki, Alpo Heinonen
  • [DX] jenkkien kesäaika muuttuu!, Risto Vähäkainu
  • [DX] NA local breaks, Lintujärvi Pentti
  • [DX] MYYDÄÄN EKD 500, Kimmo Vuorela
  • [DX] Kuullut Asemat Palsta ilmestyy RM 1/2007, Alpo Heinonen
  • [DX] Lähinnä SW:stä, Harry Forsblom

  • Mail converted by MHonArc