[IRCA] WRCG DX test

I had to be out last night, but luckily I remembered to set up my timer/recorder. Reviewing the tape today, KUJ and KTOE were dominant here, but I did hear bits of code from WRCG at various times, with the best being around 0008 EDT. I'm sure I would have had better copy if I'd been around to tweak the controls, but I'm delighted to hear it at all.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
Kenwood R-5000, SE beverage antenna