Re: [IRCA] WRCG TEST

Doug,

I don't think Bobby will care, as long as he can hear the code on the
tape. I had the R8 in ECSS as I always do on code in the 2.3 khz mode,
LSB in this case. Generally one or the other works the best. At one peak
of the signal, I could barely catch the code on USB, but it was much
stronger in LSB mode.  But all I heard was wall to wall code. I never
heard any voice. KUJ was not very strong on the beverage. Sometimes that
is the case. When cx are poor I hear both KITI and KUJ though. But it
was all KUJ last night.

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager