Re: [Swprograms] [Internetradio] [dxld] Defunding public broadcasting

Re: [Swprograms] [Internetradio] [dxld] Defunding public broadcasting

Correct -- churches don't pay FIT as long as they "behave".

Keep in mind that there are for-profit "Christian" radio stations and
non-profit Christian stations as well.

There are differences in what these two types can say on-air.

RC