Re: [Swprograms] Matinee Idle

Yep.  Some do this better than others; the BBC World Service website
is updated pretty well.  So is the CBC.  For the most part, Radio
National is also current (at least during the regular season).

The CBC, better than most broadcasters (at least in my own opinion),
has successfully sorted out that the website is both a reference for
radio and TV as well as a medium itself, requiring its own reference.

The Voice of Russia did a reasonably good job until their recent revamp.

Radio Prague also "gets it" pretty well.

Radio Australia is a lot better than it used to be 2-3 years ago, when
it was much more static than it is nowadays.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA