Re: [Swprograms] Matinee Idle

That figures: you will not find any sign of Matinee Idle on the current RNZI program grid at http://www.rnzi.com/pages/schedules.php nor any single program it replaces, including ``Radio National``, which merely means relaying whatever is on the domestic network, but instead if on from 2335 to 0300 replaces lots of different stuff including RNZI produxions.

But if you check the programme website as below, you find that at least on Jan 1, the Classic Concert was an hour earlier at 02-03 UT, interrupting the entire M.I. show which runs until 0400, and a complete playlist is presented, along with linx to some audio excerpts, including Chatham Islands being half a sesquihour ahead of the mainland (?), in getting into a new day and a new year. Should you axually wish to listen to this on SW, all but the first minute of the entire show are on 15720: 2236-0458 15720 AM 17675 DRM Pacific Daily
(Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)