Re: [Swprograms] Reuters article on shortwave

Re: [Swprograms] Reuters article on shortwave

As a Google Mail user, I see ads like that all the time.  I've learned
to ignore them...no matter how many times I see the Kaito 1103 on
sale...

Sometimes Google ads are based on where you visited before you reached
the site where you're seeing the ads.  That can make for interesting
juxtapositions.

Most (if not all) browsers send the URL you were at when you landed at
your current URL, and I am certain the Google ad servers bake that
into their analysis.

At least someone is paying to advertise shortwave nowadays...

Richard C watching the ads go by in Allentown, PA  USA